The end of the week marks the beginning of September. Soon the leaves will change, school will be back in session, and pumpkin spice lattes will return to Starbucks menus everywhere. Exciting, right? Well, to most this sounds endearing, but if you are a fall bride images of orange leaves and warm seasonal drinks may be overshadowed by all the looming tasks left on your list of wedding to do’s.
Between seating charts and first dance song selections, you’ve got enough on your plate without having to worry about the beauty tasks, so we figured we could help with another way to avoid wedding day stress. Here’s your last-minute Elite timeline for all things bridal beauty so you will look and feel your most beautiful self ever on your wedding day.
Two months before
- Test out tanning options. You don’t want to wait for this task. Starting early ensures that you won’t get stuck with a color you’re not proud to wear.
- Make an appointment to see an eyebrow specialist for shaping. Working on shaping those fine hairs above the eye now, gives them plenty of time to grow back and start over if you don’t like the outcome.
- Talk to your dentist about teeth whitening or begin an at-home regimen for enhancing your pearly whites.
- If you’re thinking about making a dramatic change to your hair color for the wedding, this is the time to try it out. Figure out your desired hair color and work out a plan with your color specialist. This gives you plenty of time to grow it out or change the hair color before the Big Day.
Two weeks before
- Touch up roots on your hair color. This is optional and depends on the color and the process. It’s best to consult your color specialist for customized instruction for keeping your strands flawless for your special day.
- Exfoliate your entire body 2-3 times a week. Slough off dead skin and reveal your natural glow-- all over.
One week before
- Start eating healthy from here on out. Cut sodium to beat bloating and start eating clean to boost your metabolism.
- Zen out with yoga and meditation to reduce your stress. Extra stress leaves your skin vulnerable to break outs. This important tip is sure to help keep your zit-free on your wedding day.
If you're in the Baltimore area, check out our friends at Charles St. Barre for a great workout. They even have special programs just for brides.
- Make appointments for all your waxing needs, brows, legs, lip, and bikini line, etc.
Congratulations, your big day is almost here, and you have everything needed to look your best self. All you need to do is smile and enjoy the beginning of this new chapter.