Spring is in the air! Soon springs flowers will bloom, and the temps will start to warm. Exciting, right? Well, to most this sounds endearing, but if you are a spring bride images of pastel florals and Easter themes may be overshadowed by all the looming tasks left on your list of wedding to do’s.
Between seating charts and first dance song selections, you’ve got enough on your plate without having to worry about the beauty tasks, so we figured we could help with another way to avoid wedding day stress. Here’s your last-minute Elite timeline for all things bridal beauty so you will look and feel your most beautiful self ever on your wedding day.
Two months before
- Test out tanning options. You don’t want to wait for this task. Starting early ensures that you won’t get stuck with a color you’re not proud to wear.
- Make an appointment to see an eyebrow specialist for shaping. Working on shaping those fine hairs above the eye now, gives them plenty of time to grow back and start over if you don’t like the outcome.
- If you haven’t booked your hair and makeup trials, it’s not too late. Book your appointment with us here.
- Talk to your dentist about teeth whitening or begin an at-home regimen for enhancing your pearly whites.
- If you’re thinking about making a dramatic change to your hair color for the wedding, this is the time to try it out. Figure out your desired hair color and work out a plan with your color specialist. This gives you plenty of time to grow it out or change the hair color before the Big Day.
Two weeks before
- Touch up roots on your hair color. This is optional and depends on the color and the process. It’s best to consult your color specialist for customized instruction for keeping your strands flawless for your special day.
- Exfoliate your entire body 2-3 times a week. Slough off dead skin and reveal your natural glow all over.
One week before
- Start eating healthy from here on out. Cut sodium to beat bloating and start eating clean to boost your metabolism.
- Zen out with yoga and meditation to reduce your stress. Extra stress leaves your skin vulnerable to break outs. This important tip is sure to help keep your zit-free on your wedding day.
- Make appointments for all your waxing needs, brows, legs, lip, and bikini line, etc.
Congratulations, your big day is almost here, and you have everything needed to look your best self. All you need to do is smile and enjoy the beginning of this new chapter.
Join us for the Spring into the Grand on Wednesday, March 28 from 4 PM -7 PM! We will celebrate the wedding season at The Grand Baltimore at 225 N. Charles. There will be cocktails and bites. Can't wait to mix and mingle next Wednesday!