Questions Every Bride Should Be Asking During Bridal Trials! At Elite Secrets, we know that the months leading up to your special day can be stressful. You’re basically running around, trying to accomplish everything at once, bridesmaid fabrics and slices of cake are being tossed at you in every direction, and venue shopping can be tricky.
So we want to make sure that choosing the makeup and hair team for your wedding is stress-free, straightforward, and fun! We’ve compiled a list of tips and tricks to share with you and provide the best experience from your Bridal Trial, know what to look for, what to ask, and what to generally expect out of your bridal trial.
We cover everything from long-lasting foundation tips to general pricing and how to avoid hidden fees and tips on which questions to ask your beauty team ahead of time! Be sure to click here http://bit.ly/2kyUiTX to schedule your trial and get all the amazing tips. Brides, grab your notebooks. Because we are going to be giving you some must-have tips to surviving your trials!
And speaking of Bridal Trials, we are offering HALF OFF your bridal hair and makeup bridal trials until March 1, 2017. You may contact us to schedule for future dates up until this date. Meet our fantastic team, get a sneak peak at your wedding day look, and have some fun! Who said bridal trials have to be stressful?
Take advantage of our HALF OFF bridal trials! Special ends March 1, 2017. So be sure to click here for scheduling: http://bit.ly/2kyUiTX or give us a call at 443.219.7049 for more details. Reserve a spot, seats are filling up quick! We are looking forward to seeing you there!
BRIDAL TRIAL QUESTIONNAIRE
- Ask to see a full gallery of a recent wedding that the beauty have done. Along with the recent reviews.
- Ask if there are any additional fees outside of the charges for hair and makeup. Hidden charges can come as a shock and add the extra financial stress.
- Ask if the team offers airbrush makeup. Airbrush makeup is great for outside ceremonies and can help cut down on after ceremony touch-ups. It's long wearing and has a fantastic pay off with photos.
- Ask about the day off timeline. This is crucial information and will be helpful for your wedding planner and other vendors.
- Ask how many artist and stylists will be assigned to your wedding day.
- Ask which brand of products the team will be using.
- Always request a bridal trial 1 year to 6 months in advance. This will allow time if you have to have more than one trial. It will also allow you the time to ensure you hire the best team for your day and secure the date you want for your wedding.
- Ask for advice on the perfect look to compliment your wedding theme or bridal gown, veil, and accessories.
- Ask when would be best time to schedule a facial prior to the wedding. This will avoid any sudden breakouts or allergic reactions to certain products.
- Be sure to mention any known allergies to any cosmetic or hair products. Give a list of any skin treatments you are using as well.
We hope you find this information helpful!
Studio Location: 525 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD
Website: http://www.elitesecrets4you.com/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elitesecrets/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/latonya-… Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elitescrets Twitter: https://twitter.com/ELITESECRETS4U
Business: 443.219.7049 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Reviews: http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/el…
Level 23 Tenease Flowers